Tuesday, April 16, 2013

An Unusually Thanksgiving Present

As I usually say, twenty first century is definitely an period for innovation. Now, below will come the tenth Thanksgiving Day with the 21st century. It's got being innovative and distinctive. By resourceful and distinct, I doesn't mean to help make everything away from its location and generate a total disaster. When compared to all those, I am inclined to think that a little glowing of knowledge is much more appreciated.

From what have mentioned, not surprisingly you recognize that I have well prepared slightly surprise for your family members to be able to exhibit my gratitude. My mystery is—Turkey. I'm going to cook the turkey with the thanksgiving dinner as the thanksgiving gifts to the family members. As we all know that turkey is one in the most important and typical food to celebrate the thanksgiving holiday. People often say that without the turkey dish, your thanksgiving dinner is not a perfect one. But it is also true that it takes really a long time to prepare the tasty turkey. Usually it is my mother who takes care of this for that whole working day. This time, I want to try it on my own.

Let's see how can we cook the perfect turkey? A lot of people complained before that the turkey is too hard to chew. This is actually wrong. With the correct recipe, the turkey can be incredibly tender. The raw materials can be bought in supermarket one working day before the holiday. Then scatter some salt on the surface from the turkey. By the way, don't forget to take the liver and head from the Turkey's belly after you pay for it. After about 6 hours, you can wash the salt away. Then, you can put some nuts, dry bread, even fruits, usually apples into the turkeys belly.

All the preparation jobs have been done. Now you need to bake it. Before you put it in the oven, make sure you have smeared edible oil on the surface in the turkey or the skin from the turkey may be sear. Lay the thermometer in the part, which is the thickest part on the turkey so that you can make sure every part in the turkey is cooked. Until now, the turkey is almost done; you only need to cool it for a little bit while to prevent the loss from the juice.

It is quite easy, right? That's what I thought. But with my sincere gratitude, the turkey will be my best gift ever and I pretty am sure, my relatives will love it totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment