Friday, April 12, 2013

An Unusually Thanksgiving Gift

As I always say, twenty first century can be an era for innovation. Now, below arrives the 10th Thanksgiving Day from the 21st century. It's got to become creative and unique. By artistic and unique, I doesn't mean to create all the things out of its put and develop a complete disaster. As opposed to those, I am inclined to think that just a little glowing of knowledge is more appreciated.

From what have explained, certainly you realize that I've well prepared a bit surprise for your spouse and children so as to show my gratitude. My magic formula is—Turkey. I am going to cook the turkey for that thanksgiving dinner as the thanksgiving gifts to the loved ones members. As we all know that turkey is one in the most important and typical food to celebrate the thanksgiving holiday. People often say that without the turkey dish, your thanksgiving dinner is not a perfect one. But it is also true that it takes really a long time to prepare the tasty turkey. Usually it is my mother who takes care of this with the whole day. This time, I want to try it on my own.

Let's see how can we cook the perfect turkey? A lot of people complained before that the turkey is too hard to chew. This is actually wrong. With the correct recipe, the turkey can be incredibly tender. The raw materials can be bought in supermarket one working day before the holiday. Then scatter some salt on the surface with the turkey. By the way, don't forget to take the liver and head out of the Turkey's belly after you pay for it. After about 6 hours, you can wash the salt away. Then, you can put some nuts, dry bread, even fruits, usually apples into the turkeys belly.

All the preparation jobs have been done. Now you need to bake it. Before you put it in the oven, make sure you have smeared edible oil on the surface from the turkey or the skin from the turkey may be sear. Lay the thermometer in the part, which is the thickest part on the turkey so that you can make sure every part of the turkey is cooked. Until now, the turkey is almost done; you only need to cool it for somewhat while to prevent the loss from the juice.

It is quite easy, right? That's what I thought. But with my sincere gratitude, the turkey will be my best reward ever and I pretty am sure, my family members will love it totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment